Here’s what I know about you. You’ve said one of these things:
- “That’s it. I’m tired of looking like this. I don’t mind a few extra pounds, but this is ridiculous. Something’s gotta give.”
- “I don’t want to get big and bulky, I just want to tone up a bit.”
- “Geez, my freaking back hurts all the time. Getting old sucks.”
- “Wouldn’t it be great to have that kind of energy again?”
- “I just need to get rid of 10-15 pounds and add some muscle.”
Not only have you said at least one of these things, you’ve thought more than one of them. Because here’s the fact: Every man wants to be strong, lean, and muscular. Yeah, I know, you don’t want to get bulky or look like a bodybuilder (hint: it’s not gonna happen). But you’re tired of being squishy and sloppy. You’re tired of being tired. You wish you could do a few more things.
And here’s what you wish but don’t say: You wish you could walk into a room and have every single person notice. You want people to know you’re not a dude to be messed with. That you’re a dude who looks good and can get things done.
Guys, that’s what getting strong and lean does for you. Yes, you look much better. Yes, you are much more capable. Yes, you have more energy. Yes, you have fewer aches and pains. But the best part is the confidence that comes from knowing all those things. You know you look good. You know you can do things. You have tons of energy and feel good. And the way you carry yourself tells everyone else that you know it as well. People are attracted to confidence.
You already know this. That’s why you’ve tried to “get in shape” before. Everyone knows they need to “get in shape”, but few people know what they should be doing. Simply put, for men, getting in shape means getting strong. It doesn’t mean being able to run a few miles; it means being able to lift heavy things, repeatedly.
While few men understand this, even fewer know how to train and eat to get there. It’s not gonna happen by joining the local gym and doing a circuit of all the machines. And that’s where I come in. I’m going to show you how to eat and train in a way that will make you strong, lean, and muscular.
TMSB Works. Period.
I’ve created The Man Strong Blueprint, a systematic, organized plan that will give you the body you want and need to be the best version of yourself. Don’t believe it? Here’s me deadlifting 405-lbs for four reps at a bodyweight of 175 pounds at 45 years old.
About TMSB Basic
You have two great options. The Man Strong Blueprint, Basic Edition, is designed to guide men towards a body that can live the man’s life, one that’s ready for the Hero’s Journey. It lays out a training and nutritional regimen that will help you to create a body that is strong, lean, muscular, and able to move well. TMSB Basic gives you all of the following:
- A Strength Training Program that will make you brutally strong.
2. A Nutrition Program that will teach you to lose fat, build muscle, or maintain your current body composition. The best news: no foods are prohibited.
3. An Explanation of The Fat-Loss Pyramid
4. The Seven Steps of Building Your Perfect Diet
5. Supplement Recommendations (hint: you don’t need much).
6. A Layout of What I Eat and Why
7. Your 12-Step Process for Getting Started
TMSB Basic is over 40 pages and 15,000 words. This is the book for those who just want the basics of the program without extra explanations, instruction, and tips.
The key to getting strong and lean is not just about your the right programs. It’s also about the right methods and the right technique. If you’re new to the strength game, you’re gonna need to learn proper lifting technique, as well as the tricks of the trade.
1. Step-by-step instructions for every recommended lift and exercise, including over 35 pictures.
2. Footwear recommendations for squat and deadlifts.
3. Supplement recommendations (hint: you don’t need much).
4. Loads of practical tips based on years of experience.
5. Answers to lots of Frequently Asked Questions, such as:
- when to do cardio and what kind is best
- how to add core exercises for beginners, intermediates, and advanced lifters
- what to do when you don’t feel like training
- how to modify the workouts if you have preexisting back, knee, or shoulder injuries
- when you need “muscle confusion” and when you don’t
- what to do when your progress stalls
6. Recommendations for equipment needed to create your own home/garage gym.
TMSB Premium has over twice as much information as the Basic version. It’s for the guy who wants to make sure he knows what he’s doing. It’s for the guy who is not content just to have the program. He wants to look under the hood a bit. He wants to know why things work and how to tweak them when he needs to.
The best part? Even though TMSB Premium is twice the book, it’s not twice the price. Grab your copy today!
TMSB Premium is chocked full of information acquired over years of experience in trying almost every training and dietary regimen out there, resulting in a program that will optimize both areas to create a strong, healthy body. Whether you’re a guy who’s been out of the fitness game for a while or a complete newbie who’s never picked up a weight, The Man Strong Blueprint will help you get strong, mobile, muscular, and lean.
Meet the Author:
Stephen L. Marshall
An attorney by trade, Stephen L. Marshall is a husband of over 20 years and is a father of four. He has a passion for helping men become better versions of themselves, to obtain better life experiences, and to provide greater value to their families and communities. His website, The Man’s Life, and e-books, The Man Strong Blueprint and Manhood and The Hero’s Journey, are resources that will help men of all ages find a better life. He’s spent the last decade experimenting with different training programs and dietary protocols to understand what gives you the most bang for your buck.
He’s learned that you don’t need long hours in the gym. You don’t need to starve yourself. And you can still eat foods that you love. If that sounds like the program you’re looking for, grab your copy of The Man Strong Blueprint and get started building your new body.
The Man Strong Blueprint
If you’re ready to become that guy who people notice when he walks into the room, that guy who stands a little taller and smiles a little more because he knows what he’s capable of, then grab your copy of TMSB Premium and get started. A better future starts now. Let’s roll.